Monday, March 28, 2016

Mascara Monday: Josie Maran Black Oil Mascara

Weird wand, that packs a punch!

When I say this wand is weird it's weird. It looks like it has 5 round balls in a row. 



Where this mascara hits a road block is where it claims to lengthen, volumize, lift AND curl. All for the low low price of $22, GuRl please! This claims to be 100% pure argon oil infused with black pigments, oh and don't forget get 24 hours of wear time. #ICantEvenRightNow. 





This mascara needs to decide to be one thing or the other either volumize or lengthen but possibly not attempt to cure cancer with every stroke of its weirdly shaped wand, ya know? This is a great basic mascara, but that's it just basic. It really does a good job at being a basic mascara. It darkens your lashes but that's about it I didn't notice any great benefits it certainly does not last 24 hours. I have oily eyelids but it doesn't flake on me!! Which that is a miracle in its self. I have a major reoccurring problem that mascara always flakes on me! But not this one! Also I only get about 12 hours of wear out of this mascara. Then it starts to smudge. And boy does it smudge. So what I'm saying is I don't plan on buying the full size, this does not beat out my all time HG Benefit Badgal

XoXo
Dee Dee


No comments:

Post a Comment