Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Laura Mercier: Caviar Eye StickZ

Laura Just takes my money on the regular.


The Laura Mercier 'Caviar' Stick Eye color..... Oh my Lawd these puppies ARE da shit. I have two colors Amethyst and Grey Pearl. This have a really good texture for the shadow pencil offerings out on the market now. Its emollient enough to spread gently on your lids without tugging. The only small issue I have with these is they do seem to apply a little bit darker than they look in the packaging, which is not really a thang. Amethyst is a cranberry-ish color with some interesting pink-purple shimmer. Grey Pearl is a taupe-y, beige-y, grey with a softer shimmer. I wear these with a primer and I go either way and wear them alone or with powder over. It should also be noted that during the blending process there is NO shimmer fallout. OK Laura just take some more of my money.

It's love at first long lasting swatch! 

xoxo
Dee Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment