Monday, November 4, 2013

October 2013 Favorites....

OH mer GaWd this month just FLEW by.





Yeah i feel like every Beauty-Fashion-Life(sucks) blog and vlog that makes a favorites post starts off just like that. well now that we have dispensed of the cliches, this month did not fly by for me! Im sure this has something to do with the fact that I only left my house once and that was to go straight to the IRS and come straight home. Secret confession out of the way I do actually have some beauty favorites for the month of October. If you follow me on Twitter you will know I am a firm believer in slapping on some war paint when life takes you to battle.


The Eyes have it!

My go-to look this month has been "Totally Taupe-ullar" dudes. Accompanied by a natural cheek and a bright lip.

Sephora Jumbo Liner and Rouge Bunny Rouge Eyeshadow

Sephora Collection Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof- in 04 Taupe. I am planning a ful review of these. Spoiler Alert: I love them i have 10. (i'm not kidding, on the realZ)
Rouge Bunny Rouge Long Lasting Eyeshadow- in Solstice Halcyon. Wow oh my goodness this is my first experience with Rouge bunny Rouge and I am in love. The Solstice Halcyon color is a soft beige-y taupe, if your looking to stat your RBR collection start off with this one.


Stand out product of the month Estee Lauder Eyeshadow


Estee Lauder Pure Color Eyeshadow- in 26 Iridescent Violet this is the PRODUCT OF THE MONTH!!! If you are dismayed by MAC's reluctance to make "Hypnotizing" a permanent color, simmer down ladies it just makeup, take a trip to your local Estee Lauder, and then buy this. Its a better option that has more depth of color play.


Chanel Eyeshadow, L'oreal Liquid Eyeliner, Mac Eyeshadow

Chanel Essentielle Soft Touch Eyeshadow- in 101 Gri Gri the leader of the Taupe Army is present and accounted for. This is just lovely, check on it.
L'oreal Linear Intense- in Black Mica. This IS the one with the felt tip wand, which is what I prefer. There is a version that includes a brush tip applicator, so whatever suits your fancy.
MAC Mega Metal Eyeshadow- in Center Stage. One of my favorite outer corner shadows for a sultry   look. This was from a limited edition collection (of course of course 'cause thats what they do), but I still see this at my CCO when I feel the need to make the 3 hour trek.


Illamsqua Blush and Hourglass Powder

Illamasqua Powder Blusher- in Naked Rose. This is my "I dont know what blush to wear" blush. Err-body needs a blush like this is their collection, colors will very based on skin tones.
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder- in Ethereal Light. Its White yall. No need to adjust your screens, your not seeing things, its white. I use this as an all over setting powder and then go back in and focus a layer in the check highlight area.


Revlon Lipstick


Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick- 815 Fuchsia Shock. This one was a shock. I do change lipstick daily but this one was a surprise so I thought I would mention it. Its surprising because it doesnt suck and i like it. I have chronicled my recent disappointments with drugstore makeup on my blog lately, but this baby is a beaute (literally). 

OK so how was your October? Anything exciting happen? Any new finds? Tell us in the comments!


XOXO
Dee Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment